Doing Business with Satisfied Clients since 1981!
||Medical Manager ®|
With over 23,800 installations nationwide. The Medical Manager is the nation's leading health care automation system, including financial, clinical, and practice management functions. But what exactly makes it the leading product? Let's take a look.
The many standard features of the Medical Manager program, and the availableoptional features make Medical Manager the choice for Medical Professionals. Further information is available by sending an e-mail to Ada Business Computers.
- A tried and proven system. Physicians have been using The Medical Manager since 1982 to meet their billing and clinical needs. More physicians trust The Medical Manager today to manage their practices than any other system. In fact, over 100,000 physicians in small and large clinics, multi-site/multi-specialty clinics, MSOs, IPAs, and PHOs utilize The Medical Manager because it is a mature, proven product.
- A step ahead of its time. The Medical Manager team prides itself on driving the medical industry with new technological advances and innovative features. It has capabilities above and beyond ordinary practice management, such as on-line EDI, full managed careclaims adjudication, computer-based patient records, voice recognition, on-line laboratory interfaces, imaging, and quality care management, to name just a few.
- Ease of use. Users' most frequently voiced comment is that the system is advanced in capabilities and functionalities, yet extremely simple to use. Your front desk staff will move around The Medical Manager screens with ease after only a few training sessions.
- Fexibility. The Medical Manager offers the greatest number of options and the most flexible configurations. For example, users have a choice of a wide variety of hardware platforms and operating systems, as well as many features not offered by any other system on the market.
- Support. The Medical Manager's acclaimed network of sales and support offices, along with its superior functionality, has helped steer the product to excellence. Over 200 authorized sales and support offices provide local support to each Medical Manager client, under the guidance of Systems Plus Inc. This network ensures that clients receive firsthand assistance from local and knowledgeable experts. Ada Business Computers is trained and qualified to provide support for Medical Manager.
Ada Business Computers
124 E. Main,
Suite B, Ada, OK 74820
PO Box 860, Ada, OK 74821-0860
Voice (580) 436-2803 - Fax (580) 436-2318